- We know our partners. We have met them or got to know them through other people we trust.
- We support environmental projects in the areas were we active, e g replanting of rainforest.
- We hunt ethically and make sure that our partners and clients do the same.
- We consider the hunt to be an important part of the game conservation – not least in Africa.
- We want to put a value on the game. It is of importance for the game conservation. Without a value especially the predators risk eradication.
- We focus on people, wild life and environment of the areas were we are active. We try to treat them decently.
- We want to work with partners who focus on ecology and try to support the interest of the original population and wild life.
- We respect the laws and rules of the areas we work with.
- We are very careful with controls in such countries, were we can suspect that laws are not always followed.
- We work only with partners who respect the need of the animals (even males) to be protected during certain periods of the year.
- By hunting – birds as well as mammals – the animals and their meat should correctly be taken care of.
- We currently control our partners and make sure that our ethical rules are respected and followed. If that is not the case, we interrupt the co operation.